Thursday, February 26, 2009

College Life


Have you ever had the feeling that you aren't going anywhere?  Thats how I feel.  School is a bunch of shit classes that I don't need and yet they still stress the hell out of me.  It seems like everyone around me, wether it be friends, or just some people in a class that I don't even know, know what they are going to do for the rest of their lives.  How the hell do you know that? I am right out of high school. I didn't think i needed to make these decisions until after a mission.  But the reality check that I constantly get is that you are a dumbass if you don't know what you are going to do.  
Also, I thought that college life was supposed to be fun, but so far in my college career I rarely find anything fun to do.  Either because everyone is busy or my friends have other friends who they are hanging out with.  I realize that living at your house even if it is cheaper, still blows because you are always home alone unless you are doing something productive.  And my life right now is  very unproductive.  I know I'm not the only person like this though.  So now I am going to stop sitting around bitchin' and go do something productive with my time.  Maybe even homework :{).

2 comments:

SweatyShembach said...

Dude just go out and chase cats around. That will entertain the hell out of you!

Hannah said...

I know exactly how you feel. It sucks to not know what you want to do with your life and school just seems completely pointless. I'm still waiting on your black light zoo to get my future underway.