Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Construction


As I was driving home from one of the most eventful nights of my life but also yet the most uneventful camping trips of my life, I was looking on the side of the road and i saw a bunch of orange cones and a bunch of construction signs with phrases on them like "One lane road ahead", and "Be prepared to stop". No sooner did I see these signs then I thought to myself, What a bunch of A-holes. They started working on the road a couple months ago, and for the last month or so nothing seems to be happening. They will close one side of the road and push dirt around but they don't even come on to the road. And really i can't see anything that has changed in the last month. It seems like they pick up dirt and put it right back down and flatten it out. Although this does seem very annoying, it isn't even why i was so pissed off. I was coming home on a Saturday, and they don't do construction on Saturdays, they had just forgotten to take the signs down. I can't believe the laziness of the workers and I am just appalled that they would leave them up all weekend.I know that it is probably a hard job for some but why do they need to sit around so much and not do anything? Think about that.

No comments: