Thursday, January 15, 2009

Awkward Situations


I feel a bit awkward blogging about this but I am sitting here in my house with my roommate, Dave, my ex-girlfriend, Alyssa and Amie the friend.  I decided that i would write this blog just to tell you all about how awkward this situation really is.  To give an example of how awkward this is I will use an analogy.  Say that you are sitting there in your room and you get a little knock on the door and so you open the door and in walks an old lady, but as she walks in the door bumps your hand, and you accidentally touch her butt.  If you could give a percentage  on how awkward that is times it by ten and you would about be to as awkward as this situation I'm in.  Sorry if this was a kind of weird to read, but come on, what else can I do?  I love you brother and Hannah. thanks for reading this.

1 comment:

SweatyShembach said...

Dude, that is pretty awkward. What if, instead of touching the old ladies butt, you accidentally brushed her elbow? That would be pretty freaking awkward too. In that case, your awkward situation would only be about two to three times more awkward than that situation. Also, I love you too.