Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Writings


So here I sit in the Snow College Library and I have nothing to do so i thought I would talk to you about awesome nick-names. Recently a couple of my friends have been giving each other sweet nick-names such as Shredder, Clutch, Voltron and Danger. I myself am called Thunder. I must say, I freaking love have such a bitchin nick-name. It makes me feel like there is a purpose to life. That purpose is to kick ass. If you don't have a nick-name I suggest you pick one up. If you can't think of an awesome name here are a few I have come up with: Hellcat, Auto, Hurricane, Skidmark, Sludge, Shark Trainer, Flame, Volcano, Destroyer, Natural Disaster, Wolf, Avalanche, Bear, Deathcast, Blade, Scissor, Wound Inflicter, Crusher, Thor, Canine, or Tim. I would love it if you decided to pick up one of these names and start your new improved life. I Love You:{)

1 comment:

SweatyShembach said...

Can I please be Shark Trainer Volcano?