Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wild and Crazy....


In this world of hate
There has to be a light.
Be that light and spread some love,
Maybe this day the youth can be the difference.

I came across this quote today and blew me away.  This world is so filled with hate and it can be hard to notice.  Like anything that is trying to be enforced  for the good of everyone.  Seat belts for example.  I know it sucks having to worry about getting a ticket just for not having your seat belt on, but it pretty much forces you to be safer.  Why people complain and hate on that, I don't  know.  Even when we take hate to the extreme and look at the president.  I have only been alive while four presidents have been in office and my first memory of a president was President Clinton.  I know he was a big moron but he did have to do something first for me to not like him.  As for the next president, G.W. Bush, everyone hated him.  I don't know why people hated him, but as for most of America, they hated him because they thought it was cool.  When you think about it, Bush didn't really do anything to make our economy  the way it is.  Sure you  can blame a lot on the war but he can't just send our military to another country to fight without lots of people who allow that.  And  last but not least, Barack Obama. We haven't even seen what has tried to do.  He entered the White House yesterday.  He hasn't done anything.  But still there are lots of people who think that he will get assassinated.  What real reason do people have to want him assassinated? We don't have any really.  

Why must we hate?  If we all just loved, our problems would cut down a lot. Think about it.  I love you:{)