Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Like to Rock the Party!!!


                   
This last weekend I was at the car show at the South Town Expo Center and I must admit, it wasn't the best car show I've  seen.  In fact, this car show was the worst  one due to how much i enjoyed the cars.  However, this car show was my favorite show ever.  You may be asking yourself how it could be the worst, yet my favorite show.  Well I will tell you why it was so awesome.  It is because there were three stunningly attractive, good smelling people with very inspirational smiles and kind eyes that just brightened the entire building.  I will now admit to you that I was one of these three extraordinary human beings.  Thats right, I was one of those who brightened others days. Today I would like to tell you how we brightened these peoples lives.
The night before we went to the car show we decided to hit up the Deseret Industries.  Years ago, I decided to buy something from D.I. and  wear it  to all of my activities throughout the day.  And this is how I brought joy to others.  At the D.I., I found a sweater with the McDonalds logo on it. This made me feel all warm inside when I found it.  And in turn others found joy in it.  I wasn't the only person who found awesome things at this D.I.  Nick found an awesome turtle neck and  golf sweater, and Hannah found an amazing purple sweater and a pretty pair of boots.  When you hit a D.I. and find things like we did, and you too can Rock the Party.

2 comments:

SweatyShembach said...

I'm the mother 'uckin'. He's the mother 'uckin'. She's the mother 'uckin'. We are so sexy. And you forgot to mention how I cut off my sleeves and made it even more joyful.

Hannah said...

I, too, like to rock the party. How did we get so cool?