Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FIRST DAY OF DAMN SCHOOL


Today it the first day of school and the only thing that keeps going through my head is DAMN IT!!!! That break was far too short, and it didn't feel like I even did anything other than just sit around. Now that I am back at school all that i am ever going to get to do is wake up, go to school, and go to work. Since I have a 7:30 A.M. class I don't think that I am going to be able to make it through many late nights. Which means that I will just go home from work and go right to sleep and wake up and do the same thing. All that I can look forward to now is this semester ending. Why can't someone just tell me what I am supposed to do and then give me a job. I just want to have a career and start making some real money and have my own house. I wish my future would just hurry up and get here.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I feel the same way. However, with how busy you're going to be this semester, you'll be surprised at how fast it is going to fly by. It was like that for me spring semester last year. I just didn't have any time for sitting around and before I knew it, it was summer. So don't worry, it'll work out better than you think.

SweatyShembach said...

Dude, school freaking sucks. Agreed. But what about a missing little toe? That sucks too. Would you rather have to go to school or have a missing little toe?

WINTERS said...

To Sweaty: I would have to say that if i got millions of dollars for having no little toe i would do that.