Saturday, January 31, 2009

Deep Thoughts Part V by Matt


Today I was about to buy my deep thoughts from a infomercial but then I had a dream.  This dream wasn't your normal dream about being chased by Goro and Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat, but this dream was about dinosaurs and Dr. Bubblegum Pepper Toilet Bowl Cleaner and Dirtier. The dream I had took place in my home where I was totally safe from any dinosaur attacks.  But once I left the comfort of my own house  I was very likely to be devoured by a dinosaur.  This may seem like  the easiest thing to do to make my own life safe.  But there was a sick twist in this dream.  For days I have been awaiting the arrival of my most recent DVD purchase, Space Jam.  Well what do you know?  Up drives the Mailman and puts Space Jam in the mailbox.  As i open the door and take one step out i have seemed to forget, due to my excitement, that I am prone to dinosaur attacks.  Before I could see what I did next, I woke up.  Now, all day I have been wondering what I would do.  Would I stay in and guarantee another day on this earth? Or would I go get Space Jam and enjoy the show I have looking forward to for so long now?  I personally think I would risk my life because Space Jam is Bitchin. Enough Said.  I Love You :{)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That sounds an awful lot like my dinosaur dreams I used to have, except I never had space jam in my mailbox.